Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kiss The Blarney Stone


Legend says that anyone who kisses the Blarney Stone of Ireland will be blessed with eloquence.
Our family has no immediate plans to visit Ireland, so we decided to make our own Blarney Stone replica.  I tried to explain the word "eloquence" to my kids but they had a difficult time understanding.  In the end I just told them, "kiss it and you'll get lucky"!  Mr.Connell had obviously overheard our conversation because later on that night I had to pry his lips off the rock.
He apparently he really wanted to get "Lucky"! 
























A kiss is not a kiss without a little lip gloss!
 















































Happy March 1, 2011 everyone! 



1 comments:

April Westerhold said...

Yay! Love this. I can't wait for St. Patty's Day. St. Louis has a huge (I think maybe 3rd to Boston and Chicago) St. Patty's Day parade. It is called the Dogtown St. Patty's Day parade (you can google). I took my kids last year and they LOVED it. They have talked about it all year long. I just hope the weather cooperates!

april@Party of Five