Monday, March 21, 2011

Diamonds In The Rough

As a blogger, I'm constantly gathering clever ideas, inspirational thoughts and project plans to attack.
I often find myself saying, "I wish I had thought of that".
I feel it's important to celebrate each other and promote the ideas of others that inspire us.
I'm going to be adding a new tag titled "Diamonds In The Rough"

I'll be sharing things I stumble across and ideas that tweak my interest!
Here is a sample of the things I'm loving this week...

  1. Paper Cake Treat Boxes by  Kami of No Biggie
  2. Magnetic Makeup Board by Laura of Laura Thoughts
  3. Grassy Spring Wreath by Kimba of A Soft Place To Land
  4. Egg Shell Carrots by Martha Stewart
  5. Cake Pushups by Melissa of My Cake School
  6. Toilet Paper Roll Binoculars by Amanda of Crafts by Amanda
  7. Simply Stunning Bedroom by Maria of Dreamy Whites
  8. Plantable Seeded Paper Flowers by Missy of How Does She?
  9. Sky High Pie by Flour Me With Love 

Wanna know what else I'm loving?
    Take a look at some of the things I purchased for Pearl's new "Big Girl Room"
    {It's a bittersweet transititon so bear with me as I cry like a rainstorm and howl like the wind}

















         














































    Hope your week is off to a great start!

    2 comments:

    Amanda said...

    What a lovely idea, I'll be sure to stop by and see what you piick! Your girls bedroom will look fab with those accessories, more grown up and lady like than my bedroom does! The bedspread is lovely.

    Anonymous said...

    Love the cute things you found! And I too, love sharing finds with everyone in case they might like them too! So much craftiness out there, inspiring and awesome. Happy Monday!