Friday, March 11, 2011

Egg Family Craft Project

I can't say it enough, I have the best mother-in-law in the world!!!  She truly is a gem!!!
Today is her birthday and here's my dilemma, I find her REALLY hard to buy for!
Anyone have a mother-in-law that's hard to buy for?
There's only one thing I know she can't get enough of-her grandchildren!
So, instead of buying her something she probably doesn't need, I decided to give her some daffodils infused with a bit of personality.





Opal
Sapphire  

Pearl
I decorated the tops of 3 plastic Easter eggs.  Each one is suppose to resemble my three jewels.
All you'll need is
  • several plastic Easter egg tops
  • googly eyes
  • ribbon or feathers for hair
  • pom poms for the nose
  • glue
  • ribbon and potted flower
So, be sure to save your leftover plastic Easter eggs.  Why not consider making one of these for Mother's Day or as a cute spring decoration.  
Have a great weekend everyone. 


1 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute and creative!

Blog hopping! I'm your new follower and would love a follow back! www.adeliciousobsession.com Thanks!