Saturday, December 18, 2010

Last Minute Gift Idea! Reindeer Fudge

Does anyone see a common theme with my posts lately?  "Last Minute" everything.  Are you getting the impression that I leave everything until crunch time?  I'll let the jury decide!

I recently came across this very creative Reindeer Chocolate Bar post.  Really cute don't ya think?

The Reindeer Chocolate Bars post inspired me to make my own version.
I decided that homemade fudge would be a lovely gift to give.  Everyone loves creamy, smooth homemade fudge, right?

                                                                          Prepare Fudge

Then simply add some pipe cleaner antlers, a red pom pom nose and googly eyes! 
Voila, instant gift in less than 5 minutes 

Glass of milk anyone?


Lauren said...

Mmmm. That looks great! I'm following back from the Elephant's Trunk!

Sarah the Writer said...

Those look so cute! And I do love fudge - especially when it's made without nuts.

Mommy B said...

Thanks for the follow!!

Have a Fabulous Rest of the Weekend!! xoxo from The Adventures of Mommy B!!

April said...

i'm following from the weekend blog hop! i hope you'll visit my blog and follow back!


jamfiescreations1 said...

Yummy, these look great and delicious.

Mika said...

That looks yummy!
I'm following from the blog hop.
I'd love a follow back at

Marah said...

yum! that looks so good!

i'm a new follower from the weekend blog hop.

i'd love for you to come by my blog and follow back!