Saturday, October 23, 2010

Homemade Chocolate Rolo Pudding


Delicious,smooth and fudgy,this simple yet elegant dessert is a  
true chocolate indulgence.

Last night I was CRAVING chocolate!  When I say craving, I mean totally hormonal, would probably kill for it, PMSing, give up my left kidney, chocolate craving!
So I made a mad dash for the freezer {where I keep my chocolate stash}
I decided to put a little spin on my "down home, comfort food, chocolate pudding recipe"
How's a lil Chocolate Rolo Pudding sound folks?
I know.... aren't you glad I thought of it? 


Are you salivating as you wait for the recipe?

Here you are my friends,


Ingredients

  • 11/2 cup (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
  • 1/2 cup chilled mini chocolate rolo pieces
  • 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1/4 cup butter, cubed
  • Whipped topping and miniature semisweet chocolate chips, optional

Directions

  • Place chocolate chips, rolo pieces and confectioners' sugar in a blender; cover and process until  coarsely chopped.
  • In a small saucepan add milk and butter. Bring to boil over medium heat. Add to blender; cover and process until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
  • Pour into six individual serving dishes. Chill until set. Garnish with whipped topping if desired. 
                  Mmmmm~~~~~~~~~~~~Enjoy!



3 comments:

Jules said...

That looks like heaven! I'm going to get so chunky with all the awesome recipes my bloggy friends are posting these days! Of course, it's totally worth it!

♥The Sweet Life♥ (Alessandra) said...

Hi!! This is making me so hungry!!! Such a great post, I would love to try this!

Walking Liberty said...

I love pretty food! And this is very pretty!