Monday, September 13, 2010

We've got the Fall Feeling

I'm not sure about you but it's starting to feel like fall around here.
Today I rummaged through our fall decor.
             

Take a look!
















Have I mentioned yet how much I Love Fall? 
Can't you just feel the holiday season approaching?
P.S.  I'm totally in love with Pearl's Pumpkin Beanie.  This hat was given to us by a talented artisan named Jen.  You can visit her Etsy shop here.  You seriously have to see her adorable hand knit Santa Beanie.  I'm also loving her Butterfly Beanies.  We have several in all sorts of colors.  I think they would be a fabulous accessory for holiday photos!
Cheers everyone,

1 comments:

Jen B said...

I love fall too. I just realized that I always decorated my classroom, but didn't really have any decor at home! I picked up a great raffia-ish pumpkin at Canadian Tire for 4.99 (yes, i still shop there after the CART incident). Apparently winners has some cute stuff too. Will check it out. My new colours are browns, creams and oranges-- so it fits right in!