Saturday, June 19, 2010

Well my heart is happy taody!  Why? Because I'm honored to receive another Blog Award!
Tracey from The Daily Mom Diaries presented me with this award a few weeks ago and I've finally gotten a few minutes to put together a post about it.

I would like to share this award with fellow Canadian Blogger Katrina from
Not only is she a PROUD CANADIAN, she also has a great blog and she is an excellent networker. 
You can also visit her at
"The place for Canadian Moms and Canadian Mom Bloggers to meet new friends, support each other, and network"


Hope your enjoying your weekend.  Looks like thundershowers are heading our way in the tiny town of Omemee, Ontario!

Cheers Everyone

9 comments:

stash mama said...

Thanks for the follow! I am totally following you back now!!!
http://stashmama.blogspot.com/

Cathy said...

congratulations on your award. thanks for following our blog. I hope you find it interesting. I love the name of your blog. I look forward to reading more.

www.conversationsatthepark.blogspot.com

Daphne said...

Thanks for following me and checking out my blog...I'm your newest follower :)

Congrats on your new award!!!! Hope you have a great weekend!

Set Apart Living Mama said...

CONGRATS!!!!
Thank you for following! I sooo love your blog...I'll have to come back soon and read more!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the award.
Thank-you for stopping by my blog.
I am following your lovely blog back.
Have a wonderful weekend.
http://www.lisasglutenfree.com

Gillian Behnke said...

Congrats on your award and thanks for the follow! Following you back now! Your blog is beautiful...LOVE the header image. Who did it?

Janel said...

Congrats on the award! Thanks for stopping by MacKenziescraftymom.blogspot.com! I LOVED your attempt at the fondant cake! In light of recent comments I think I'm going to work on a tutorial for how to cover a cake in fondant. All it takes is some simple instructions and practice, practice, practice - and a great design so you can cover your mistakes! haha!

LOVE your blog - newest follower!

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun said...

Congrats on your award! I can see why your blog is so well-loved. :-)

Unknown said...

Awesome! Congrats! So well deserved! :)