Yipee! It's award time again for Three Jewels In My Crown!
This week I was crazy excited to recieve "The Versatile Blogger" award twice. This is the third time Three Jewels In My Crown has received this award and I am very proud of this achievement..
I love this award because it recognizes the fact that I strive to branch out in different areas when coming up with subjects to post about.
First of all I would like to thank Tisha from Purely For Fun as well as Robyn from Adventures in Abbeyland
for presenting this award to me.
Sooo what's this award thing all about?
**This is just a fun way to meet other bloggers and get to know one another, by passing these fun bloggy awards to other bloggers that we like! There are some FUN rules in accepting this bloggy award.
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
4. Contact the bloggers you choose and let them know they won the award.
So to fullfill my duties..here are seven very important things you should know about me!
- I was a hockey goalie for 16 years and if I didn't have a trillion things on my plate right now then I would join a women's league. In fact, I have recurring nightmares about showing up to the arena without my equipment and my teamates waiting on me to start the game
- If money was not a factor in which career path I chose then I would drop the nurse gig and join the cast of broadway's The Lion King
- If I didn't drive a minivan than I would be driving a Mustang convertible. Car seats don't fit so well in a mustang (trust me I've considered it)
- I'm currently trying to overcome my habit of overusing paratheses within my blog posts (it's not working out very well)
- I'm a reality tv junky(stop with the booing already. Give me credit for my honesty. Besides, I subscribe to The National Geographic-does that count for anything?)
- I've been bloggin for 9 months blogging for 9 months now and totally 100% addicted
- I'm a size 12, foot size 7, height 5 ft 4 inchs, head circumferance 28 cm, 36 C cup, size S gloves (Could I be anymore of a cookie cutter "mommy"?)
I am passing this award on to the following blogs
- This Mom Loves
- The Activity Mom
- Today's Creative Blog
- Dear Piper
- Be Different, Act Normal
- A girl with a glue gun
- Crafts by Amanda
- Freckles and Fudge
- Mommas kinda crafty
- Peeling an orange with a screwdriver
- Surviving a teacher's salary
- The Journey Inside
- The Pleated Poppy
- Mrs Sassy Crafter